FOSDEM 2020 presence

This year people that are involved in one way or the other at Coko projects will be at FOSDEM, in Brussels. Some of us will attend Javascript related talks and meetups and others will talk with open source host-ers. If you happen to be there we would love to meet you and maybe have a local beer or hot chocolate :slight_smile:

R.S

We’ll be there with Julie to talk about paged.js! :slight_smile:

I will be happy to grab a coffee! Are you presenting something?

2 Likes

Super! When is your presentation?
I am presenting, but it is not related to Coko initiatives. I will be with Danjela and Sidorela that will mostly hang out at the Javascript devroom. @kominoshja , Silva and myself will be talking with Nextcloud, ProtonMail, write.as and DAVx5 people. I will PM you here to get that coffee/beer :slight_smile: .

R.S

1 Like

we won’t present as we didnt have the info at the right time :confused:

but, we have a couple of friends presenting stuff here and there, and some of them will speak about paged.js so we’ll do some underground meetings and answer questions. We could even make underground demos.

1 Like

Hey @julien I run into passport issues and cancelled my trip today, but my collages will make sure to catch up with you. Hopefully we will meet soon for that coffee in another event/city.

R.S